Task Triage Daily Insert (Weekday Headers)
Undated daily insert with a unique prioritized task list
Two daily inserts in one! Perfect for GTDers! Find the "Today" header version here.
- Version One ("Timed") helps you prioritize your tasks using a unique triage system designed by Amanda. Perfect for those who keep non-urgent tasks on GTD lists.
- Important: for the highest-priority objectives of the day (e.g., goal action steps, key appointments, essential communication)
- Urgent: for items that must be done today, but aren't as important as your Important tasks (e.g., errands, bills to pay, etc.)
- Extra: for things you would like to get done, but could wait for another day if necessary. A good way to keep certain things on your radar without the temptation to feel bad if you don't have time to do them!
- Version Two ("Untimed") gives you the same day-of-the-week headers as the Timed version, but with blank list headers and no time table for maximum flexibility.
- Write in your own categories for each list on the right
- Use the tall column on the left for writing in your own time table, or for something else entirely (e.g., notes, grocery list, brain dump, etc.)
Once you download your files, you will see that they contain an underscore with a suffix at the end (e.g., "Filename_No Crop"). This chart will help you know exactly which files you will receive and how to identify them.