How To Print & Cut
Sometimes the idea of printing and cutting planner inserts yourself can seem daunting, but Perfectionism Prints has your back! Check out Amanda's video tutorial, our tip sheet, and the written printing & cutting guide. Questions? Feel free to contact us!
- Use an inkjet printer
- Lines may not show up darkly enough with a laser printer.
- Make sure your printer has sufficient black and color ink
- These inserts contain gray lines, which will print best with colored ink.
- Print using Adobe Acrobat
- Printing with another PDF reader may cause alignment problems when printing or not render editable inserts as designed.
- For duplex printing, set your printer to flip on the short edge for all sizes except pocket and pocket plus.
- If your editable inserts print with visible drop down arrows, make your edits and then export the file as a .jpg in Adobe reader prior to printing.
What Paper Should I Use?
Don't feel like cutting out your inserts? Check out pre-cut, pre-punched paper by Handy Forms, who sells through Amazon and their website.