A place to write down sermon notes during church
Taking notes in church can help keep you focused and provide a study reference for you later. Trying to keep notes organized on a plain lined page can be difficult sometimes, though. This sermon note insert will help keep all of the main ideas, details, and scripture references in order for you, which means you will get more out of it later when looking back.
- Spots to record the date, speaker, and topic of the message
- A blank column on the left side to write down main ideas and/or scripture references
- A lined column on the right side to record details
- A flexible blank section at the bottom provides a selection of headers; just circle the one that will work the best for you (or "Other" if you'd like to write in your own!)
- Based on the Cornell Notes format
Once you download your files, you will see that they contain an underscore with a suffix at the end (e.g., "Filename_No Crop"). This chart will help you know exactly which files you will receive and how to identify them.